Total Time: 60 mins
Serves: 40 cookies
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup packed vegan brown sugar
- 2/3 cup refined coconut oil, melted
- 2/3 cup vegan granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 bag (10 oz) vegan semi sweet chocolate chips (1 1/2 cups)
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, mix coconut oil, granulated sugar and brown sugar until well mixed. Stir in almond milk and vanilla.
- 2 Stir in flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt until dough forms. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop dough by slightly rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 3 Bake 11 to 14 minutes or until edges are light brown and tops look set. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets. Remove to cooling rack; cool completely. Store in tightly covered container.